Totally captivated in 2007 by the live camera feed of the Hornby Island nesting Bald Eagles in B.C., I was drawn into birding and have never looked back. Thus begins my account of what I'm fortunate enough to discover each day and perhaps capture with my camera.



Unless otherwise stated, all images were taken by and are the property of Janice Melendez

Species Counts:

2014 Final Year List: 255; 2015 Year List a/o June 5, 2015: 235; Life List: 327

Monday, August 9, 2010

Correction to Saturday August 7's Outing- and another Lifer


In my general laziness haste last night I misidentified the first Sparrow photo as a Song Sparrow when it should have been a juvie Lincoln's Sparrow, and therefore another Lifer to boot!  

Thanks again, oh Wise One...








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Someone who knows would have caught your oversight but not me, for sure! If it looks like a sparrow and it sounds like a sparrow....